To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric Overnights (RN/LPN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Providence, RI
Posted 16 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Pediatric Night Nurse to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Pediatric Night Nurse demonstrates ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. The Pediatric Night Nurse demonstrates critical thinking and performance ability in the coordination of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards, the Pediatric Night Nurse is accountable for managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Plans for expected outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of and assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Promotes interpersonal relations with patients/family/significant others and physicians.
- Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive.
- Communicates pertinent information about patient, nursing unit, and activities as appropriate.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image.
- After accepting a Maxim hospital assignment, arrives at the hospital on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor/unit for orientation and/or report.
- Work assignments are completed during the assigned shift unless the hospital supervisor approves overtime.
- Dress/attire worn to the location is clean, professional, and appropriate for the clinical area assigned.
- Other Pediatric Nurse duties as assigned.
- Currently licensed (LPN) or (RN) within the state of practice.
- Recommended of one year of maternal child health acute clinical experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Current PALS (if applicable)
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-ray.
- Successful completion screening for the clinical specialty area with a score of 80% or greater.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Maxim background screening
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs