Licensed Practical Nurse - Floor Nurse
Full Time Day Positions Available
12 Hour Shifts 7 am - 7 pm
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Falling Water Healthcare Center is currently seeking LPNs with long term care experience to fill open Charge Nurse positions. Qualified candidates must have previous experience in both Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing, with 3 - 5 years experience preferred.
Falling Water, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in both long term care and skilled nursing environments. 3 - 5 years experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality