To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterbury, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Waterbury Hospital • Waterbury, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Develop programs and services to provide effective and efficient provision of pharmaceutical services. Direct employees, supervise and manage all operations and activities, including those which impact patient care. Report to COO.
- Demonstrate effective leadership by developing and defining vision, mission, customer service, business plans and quality improvement activities and measures
- Provide effective Human Resource management by providing, assessing and teaching appropriate staff and promoting communication and feedback
- Achieve results toward becoming the low cost provider of services and enhancing competitive performance by developing and maintaining a fiscally responsible and flexible budget
- Effectively manages information to meet the needs of the service, department or organization by creating systems, analyzing data and providing timely reporting
- Provide a safe and supportive environment by developing and monitoring safety standards, assessing the status and orienting and educating staff
- Maintain an effective, innovative and legally compliant pharmacy services.
- Develop partnering methodologies with practitioners and acts as a consultant regarding pharmaceutical services
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy
- Current Connecticut pharmacy licensure
- At least 5 years hospital pharmacy experience, plus 3 years progressive management experience
- Knowledge of clinical pharmacy
- Ability to work well as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of personnel with tact and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of pharmacy information systems
- Must have basic computer skills and ability to access internet and other programs applicable to Waterbury Hospital procedures
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of hospital pharmacy practice including laws, regulations, and standards
- Perform automated functions that fall within job responsibility