To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Kyle Rogers
- Phone: 2133356608
- Phone:: 1 323 404-9501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative
Michael Page • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing and other strategic campaigns and demonstrated meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to extend our message to potential customers. You will work hard to figure things out yourself and are not afraid to ask for help if you get stuck. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What You'll Do:
- Lead generation from researching specified roles inside targeted prospect.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails; 70-100 activities per day (emails, cold calls, meetings, etc.)
- Present our company to potential clients
- Represent our company at trade shows
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Research potential clients and who to contact in their organizations
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Work closely and directly with the VP of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 2+ years work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar pure hunter role.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (bio sciences, business, etc.) or relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with HubSpot CRM software a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and open to learning, coaching and development
- Ability to deliver engaging messages about our company and offerings
- Looking to take that next big step in your career
What's In It For You?
You will join a team of smart, fun, driven people, and be part of the team that is the "tip of the spear" of getting our solution to market. You will be part a fast-growing company, with a world class, disruptive product.
By joining us now, you will not only enjoy competitive compensation, a wonderful work environment in downtown Pasadena, but also be part of a company that is just about to blow up.
- Competitive Base + Commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Great atmosphere
- Sales driven culture w/ incentives