CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Our client is looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer with iOS and/or Android experience to develop native mobile applications over the entire application lifecycle. Additional responsibilities include assisting with implementing mobile infrastructure and security and creating the mobile application development standards documentation. You may also inventory existing web sites and applications to determine mobile requirements.
- Experience with Swift and iOS Development OR Kotlin, Java, and Android Development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to backend services
- Familiar with Continuous integration
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- 3+years of experience in native mobile development
- Experience with mobile frameworks (IOS SDK, Android SDK, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, RESTful design, etc.)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- 5+ years of development experience in related technologies (Java, Objective-C etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or related subjects
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click URL blocked - click to apply to apply.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Mobile Application Development
Objective C (Progamming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Android (Operating System)