To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
All-Source Intelligence Analyst (DHS) - Junior
General Dynamics Information Technology • Washington, DC
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provides all-source intelligence analysis on topics related to homeland security, including, but not limited to, border security, counterterrorism, critical infrastructure protection, and cybersecurity threats.
- Prepares finished analytic products, assessments, briefings, and other written or oral products on current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analytic tradecraft of all sources of classified and unclassified information, including intelligence collection INTs, open source, law enforcement, and other government data.
- Identifies gaps in available intelligence information and engages with collection managers on strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence Community collection disciplines.
- Employs Intelligence Community analytic standards and appropriate tradecraft, methodologies and techniques and applies specialized subject matter expertise to prepare assessments of current threats and trends for consumers from senior US officials to state and local and private sector customers.
- Collaborates with analysts across the Intelligence Community, law enforcement, and other agencies on products, working groups, and other information sharing forums.
Bachelor’s with 0-3 years experience
Master’s with 0-2 years,
PhD with 0-1.Qualifications
- Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency producing finished, all-source analytical intelligence products in accordance with IC analytical standards, tradecraft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
- Experience collaborating/coordinating all source analytic assessments with agencies across the IC;
- Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palanatir.
- Written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to write for a variety of audiences.
- Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
- Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
- At least two years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis at the national level.
- Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
- Current DHS fitness determination.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #ISDCJ #intelpractice