Direct Hire Opportunity for a Medical Management Trainer/Registered Nurse located in the downtown Chicago, IL area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
Position is responsible for development and delivery of initial and ongoing clinical, technical, and non-clinical training programs. The position ensures identification and integration of training best practices into the training curriculum and utilizes appropriate methods, techniques and equipment in the process of conducting training.
Need to be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current, valid, unrestricted license in The State of Illinois.
Qualifications and Education:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a current, valid, unrestricted license in The State of Illinois.
- 2 years of clinical experience.
- 1 year experience in a medical management program; such as utilization management, case management or disease management.
- 1 year training experience which may include mentoring/on-the-job training or new hire training presentations.
- Knowledge of Medical Management program policies, procedures, and operations.
- Knowledge of accreditation and regulatory standards, and relation to medical management operational guidelines.
- Verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- PC experience to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays.
- Master Degree in Education.
- Certification in case management, training, project management or nationally recognized health care certification.
- Case Management and/or Utilization Management (UM) experience.
- Experience training RNs in Case Management and/or Utilization Management (UM).
- Curriculum/content development experience.
- Telephonic Case Management experience.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Coaching And Mentoring