Apex is seeking a Clinical Lab Technician for one of our clients located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Help establish assay pipeline.
- Validate assays.
- Develop procedures.
- Prep report template and documentation.
- Write SOPs.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain instruments.
- Process and Bio-bank human samples from numerous clinical trials.
- Work with vendors to extend and customize panels, markers and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or science related field.
- Experience with human/animal sample handling: (blood, bone marrow, tissues).
- Experience with LIMS, GCLP, GMP or Clinical Lab practices.
- Experience with microscopy, in situ hybridization.
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Laboratory Information Management Systems