To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Augusta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Manager - Service Desk
Unisys Corporation • Augusta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Quality Manager to join our team in Augusta, GA, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Total Quality Manager monitors calls and gives feedback via reporting to the agents in the service desk with the objective of improving their technical and process skills while also improving their customer service “soft skills” per the criteria defined in conjunction with the account team.
In this role you will:
- Deliver consistent call and ticket coaching feedback via established feedback templates.
- Ensure that all agents on the team are coached per the frequency guidelines established in conjunction with the operational account team.
- Ensure effective feedback to all agents in a timely manner via reports send to the agents as well as reporting provided to the Service Managers and Team Managers.
- Conduct audits to identify training needs and bring them to the operational management’s notice.
- Delivery regular quality reporting in regards to trending and agent performance to the operational support team.
- Schedule and manage call calibration calls with local operations management at least monthly to ensure that all have consistent expectations.
- Respond to agent and management feedback in a timely manner.
Understand the Client Knowledgebase and submit any required knowledge gap entries encountered in the process of call coaching.
- Work closely with operational management to ensure that agents are responding to coaching feedback in a timely manner in accordance with Vegas guidelines.
- 5 years of call center experience or equivalent.
- Technical call center work and specifically IT/ ITES environment preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with an ability to express complex thoughts/ ideas effectively in individual or group situations.
- A keen eye for attention to detail, customer service, and process
Strong interpersonal, Relationship Management skills and team player.
- Familiar with Operating Systems/Networking and other major technologies supported at Service Desk/Contact Center.
Strong understanding of ITIL framework.
Education / Certification / DoDSecurity Clearance Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Infrormation Systems or related field
- Active DoD Security Clearance of Secret or Higher
- ITIL Certification desired.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Ready to make a change?
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.