To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salem, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Salem, OR
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices around the US, in Canada and in Europe. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base.
Looking for UAT Testing candidate with State Government Health & Human Services (HHS) expertise and knowledgeable testing an integrated eligibility welfare system. Experience with health and human services programs, including Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families TANF, and Employment-Related Day Care ERDC would be preferable but not required.Responsibilities
Position Duties as a junior tester on the project under the direction of the project management team:
• Responsible to develop functional scenarios as well as detailed functional test cases
• Responsible to execute test cases, log and revalidate defects
• Responsible to develop automated test scripts for regression scenarios
• Able to complete assignments
• Interact with State’s functional leads to get more clarification on the requirements and scenarios
• Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate their progress, issues and risks
• Assist the Managers/Leads in conducting the User Acceptance Testing
• Bachelor’s degree or higher. Candidate may substitute 3 years of work experience if holding an advance degree
• At least three years of testing custom developed case management solutions or a web based application
• At least 1 of the 3 years of experience as a tester on a state health and human services integrated eligibility and/or Affordable Care Act (HIX) enrollment systems is preferred
• Understanding of State and Federal Health & Human Services Policy with a focus on SNAP, TANF, Child Care, Long Term Care, Medicaid is preferred
• Experience in participating in all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing and regression testing. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experiences planning, executing (direct or in support), and managing SIT or UAT activities
• Experience with tools like SOAP UI, REST API and also able to validate data at the database level as well as monitor logs
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies, best practices and experience with test effort estimation and defect tracking tools
• Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaboration skills with all levels of business and technical staff
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)