Analyst, Hotel Asset Management will support the Hotel Asset Management team in meeting the team's objectives of enhancing asset value through actively monitoring our Managers and their operating results and collaborating with them to increase revenues, control costs and maximize flow through to EBITDA while properly maintaining asset quality and guest perceptions. The Hotel Asset Management Analyst will work alongside the Hotel Asset Management team and will assist in the review of financial metrics and reports to include portfolio and hotel profit and loss statements, STR data, sales and revenue management data and hotel forecasts.
My client is a real estate investment trust which owns 329 hotels located throughout the United States, Ontario, Canada and Puerto Rico and net leased retail properties; and Sonesta International Hotels and Resorts.
- Extract data from existing systems in order to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and delivery of standard weekly, monthly, and quarterly market and operations reporting.
- Review and analyze operating data to help Managers achieve optimum hotel performance.
- Navigate, coordinate various levels of feedback on work product to execute reports that can be accessible and utilized across all team members.
- Work collaboratively with the Hotel Asset Management team with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Track portfolio and hotel level goals as requested by asset managers.
- As needed, participate in periodic hotel site visits to ensure hotel quality and performance against operating goals.
- Assist Hotel Asset Management team with capital spend tracking and forecasting.
- Track and provide updates on long term portfolio and hotel specific projects.
- Assist in meeting coordination, preparation and follow up between Hotel Asset Management and the hotel operators.
- Train team members and create learning guides for reporting platforms.
- Provide clear and consistent communication on reporting and project progression to the Hotel Asset Management Team.
- Complete special ad hoc projects and analysis as required.
- Bachelor's degree required, 3.0 minimum GPA, with preferred course of study in hospitality, finance, or business.
- 3+ years experience. Backgrounds in finance and revenue management preferred.
- On site property or corporate hospitality experience.
- Advanced Microsoft-based computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. PowerBI and Power Pivot, a plus.
- Working knowledge of property-level financial statements and the ability to understand complex pro forma models.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review, analyze and report on varied quantitative and qualitative hotel metrics.
- Familiarity with capital expenditures and improvements.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-centered and results-driven environment.
- Ability to meet varied travel requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent, creative, resourceful and shows strong initiative
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, and results-driven professional.
- Approximately 20% travel requirement.
- Boston based position with temporary remote work considered.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst, hotel/hospitality
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst, hotel/hospitality.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Attention To Detail