Kelly Services has an immediate need for an Industrial Maintenance Technician for one the world's largest oilfield service companies in Lawrence, KS. This is a direct hire opportunity! Relocation assistance provided to qualified candidates.
Shift: 2nd (3PM-11PM)
This position conducts troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on machines critical to the manufacturing process. Produce one-off custom parts to support manufacturing machinery and tooling.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setup and Run manual Mill
- Setup and Run manual Lathe
- Setup and Run surface grinder
- Read and Create blueprints for machined items
- Able to create keyways, cut threads, etc.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance
- Troubleshoot and Repair mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Repair Pumps, motors, gearboxes, cylinders
- Repair brake, clutch, and tension control systems
Education: High School Diploma or GED and Vocational\Technical school certificate
Experience: >5 years prior industrial maintenance experience preferred
Specialized Knowledge & Skills (If Applicable) in the following areas:
• Understanding of machined assembly tolerances
• Ability to turn a blueprint into a part
• Heat treating
• Some CNC knowledge helpful.
• Welding (arc, mig, tig)
• Use of necessary tools used in industrial mechanic trade
o Lathe, drill press, pipe threader, band saws, mills
o Hand and power tools
• Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical drive systems
• Documentation of work orders in CMMS (MP2 system)
• Problem Solving
• Ability to work independently and in teams.
• Reports directly to Maintenance Manager
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply