$ 1,000 Hiring bonus
$500 @ 30 Days
$500 @ 60 days
Spring into a new career!! We are looking for Vehicle Service Attendants who take pride in their work and drive customer satisfaction. If this is you and you’re ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Take advantage of Hertz negotiated discounts
- Tuition Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Career Growth with hands on learning
You'll be responsible for:
- Vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and four-panel drug screen.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran