We're hiring a Business Development/Account Manager - Oil & Business segment. Fujifilm North America Corporation; Industrial Products Division; NDT Systems supplies cutting edge digital imaging and conventional film, chemistry and equipment to the NDT industry. Fujifilm NDT offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the industry. Digital product offerings include high resolution Computed Radiography (CR), Digital Detector Array (DDA), Imaging Plates and the Accessories. Conventional NDT product lines feature a complete line of premium Industrial X-ray films, chemistries and related processing equipment. North America Headquarter for the company is located in Valhalla, NY with Advanced application lab in Trumbull CT and distribution facilities in Hanover Park IL, Trumbull CT and Cypress CA. Global Headquarter is located in Tokyo, Japan.
The NDT Oil & Gas Business Development/Account Manager position will report to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for managing and cultivating the oil & gas market to achieve both sales and profitability budget while increasing Fujifilm’s market share for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) products and services. These objectives should be attained through diligent individual efforts and working closely with established and potential customers, Fujifilm distributor network and other NDT account managers. The channel will include the North America Oil & Gas market with heavy concentration in the west south central United States. (Texas, Louisiana & Oklahoma)
- Engage in the business development of Fujifilm’s non-destructive testing products within the oil & gas market.
- Initiate the sale of all NDT Products within the assigned channel, by means of, and not limited to regularly scheduled visits and continued communication with established customers, potential new customers and the distributor network to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales & profitability targets.
- Using industry contacts establish a solid and trusting relationship both horizontally and vertically with strategic customers, targets, distributors and industry network.
- Coordinate team resources to secure business and solve problems as necessary taking the lead throughout the bidding, proposal and negotiation process in developing new business opportunities.
- Engage in effective commercial negotiations to secure long term business agreements with current and new business targets.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies in order to deliver expansion, market share growth and success.
- Maintain ongoing communication and provide the necessary support to service both the customer and distributor network within the channel regarding all pertinent account matters.
- Increase sales demand by making effective use of marketing and sales programs with the presentation and demonstration of NDT products in the Oil & Gas market.
- Manage and maintain forecasting and customer purchasing schedules.
- Initiate the access of, or use of, our technical staff for exposure information, problem solving and product testing at current and potential customers.
- Communicate with Manager and provide statistical and technical information for both Fujifilm brand and competitive products on a regular basis to include and not limited to market trends and research, competitive activity, product performance, pricing discounts and strategies.
- Be familiar with all competitive products and be able to offer a general and technical comparison during sales presentation.
- Able to perform and complete items in accordance with a scheduled timetable to include and not limited to sales tracking, maintaining current and target account list, contract negotiations and agreements, forecasting, weekly & monthly reporting, performance evaluation and expense reports.
- Performs special projects, tasks and studies as may be requested by management.
- Be willing to attend and represent Fujifilm NDT upon request at trade shows, sales / training seminars and industry meetings.
- Representative should strive to create, develop and maintain good rapport with management, co-workers and distributor network exhibiting teamwork and being available to assist out of territory whenever necessary
- Greater than 50% individual and team travel is required.
- BS or higher in related technical field.
- Experience of managing strategic accounts at the corporate level.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter and a people person.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task and able to function well within a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In depth understanding and network within the NDT oil & gas testing and inspection industry.
- ASNT Level II certification or higher in field radiography.(RT) including actual work conducting shop or field based radiography
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in account management and territory sales and displays an attitude that is key to success proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.