8901 - Corp Office West Crk - 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, Virginia, 23238
CarMax, the way your career should be!
The Procure to Pay Senior Manager is responsible for delivering Source to Pay solutions that are valuable and usable for our organization as well as feasible to implement from a technology and business point of view. As part of the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement organization, you will have the opportunity to develop a seamless Source to Pay process that ensures we optimize operations, drive adoption, and deliver sustaining value to the organization.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide vision & leadership for our Source to Pay Processes
- Collaborate with business partners to develop and manage the Source to Pay roadmap; align product improvements to support vision, goals and opportunities
- Continuously assess, prioritize, re-prioritize and pivot as needed to deliver best value and ROI
- Define, develop and implement an adoption success strategy for increased utilization of the source to pay solutions driven by analytics and engagement with Strategic Procurement, Vendor Partners and the community to promote greater efficiencies
- Develop and monitor effective procurement processes and systems that are cost-effective and that promote the efficient operation of procurement services
- Collaborate with each Delivery Manager to define stories, prioritize backlog, and accept completed stories
- Evaluate new product features and coordinate implementation through the release processes
- Maintain and grow a deep knowledge of the business and the stakeholder needs and constraints.
- Be an advocate for Source to Pay - articulate the business value to all levels of the organization and external parties. Develop compelling presentations and prototypes to communicate your vision.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets the goals and KPIs.
- Maintain strong relationships with key business partners to ensure product plans are aligned with company objectives/plans
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility in managing budgets and resource plans
- Maintain strong relationships with implementation and business development teams to ensure solutions meet Source to Pay goals
- Monitor performance and metrics; identify and drive improvement opportunities
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships; evaluate 3rd party vendor needs within the context of Source to Pay
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ Years’ experience in Procurement, Sourcing or related functions
- 5+ years experience with sourcing and procurement technology, Coupa preferred.
- Experience utilizing Agile methodologies in a cross-functional team to deliver process objectives
- Demonstrated success in managing ongoing operations for a technology solution, including process ownership and continuous improvement, policy compliance, and system admin activities
- Passionate about Source to Pay and delivery of simplified, optimized solutions
- Able to easily motivate and inspire team members, peers and stakeholders
- Able to lead teams through influence
- Innovative; thinks beyond boundaries
- Analytical; solves problems at root cause and prioritizes effectively
- Desire to always be learning and discovering; loves pouring through quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Continuous improvement mentality; never satisfied
- Ability to simplify complex messages and adapt communication style to audience
- Comfortable speaking to large audiences and executives
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.