Weichert Co of Pennsylvania is hiring a Regional Marketing Specialist. The Regional Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing support to Sales Associates to assist in building their individual business through utilization of company systems and resources. The position drives the adoption of Weichert's proprietary digital platform and Weichert's complete suite of marketing tools through group and individual meetings and training sessions. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Builds relationships with Sales Associates to become a Trusted Advisor partnering with them to support their personal promotion, marketing and advertising efforts.
* Conducts training sessions with sales associates on how to utilize Weichert Design Center and Digital platform in both one-on-one and group settings.
* Advocates for the usage of company systems, programs and resources including WeichertPro, Weichert Design Center and Digital Platform.
* Supports the enterprise cross-sell initiative by encouraging utilization of Weichert mortgage, title, insurance and closing services branded as All Under One Roof.
* Promotes, creates, and produces customized listing presentations and marketing materials through Weichert systems and vendor partner systems while adhering to Weichert brand standards.
* Supports office initiatives and recognition programs via social media posts. Monitors and responds to conversations on social media channels when appropriate.
* Presents marketing and advertising products and systems to Sales Associates at sales meetings, training sessions, etc as needed.
* Partners with Weichert Marketing Department to deploy and promote new programs, tools and initiatives and serves as liaison for the marketing department to the field.
* Remains current on all Weichert systems and technology. Attends regularly scheduled training programs/webinars in these areas.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Two (2) or more years of related marketing and sales support experience required
* Previous real estate experience preferred
* Ability to obtain a working knowledge of Weichert proprietary and related real estate systems including WeichertPro, the Marketing Resource Center, Weichert Design Center, Digital Platform, etc.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled