To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bingham Lake, MN 56118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atterro • Bingham Lake, MN
Posted 1 month ago
In this direct hire opportunity you will responsible for running plant operations via an automated control center, performing samplings of product and completing testing for accuracy and consistency as well as making adjustments to processes as needed. Hours are 7pm-7am including every other weekend.
1. Learn, maintain and operate all processes associated with the plant where required.
2. Responsible for performing repairs and maintenance of plant equipment and documentation of activities.
3. Learn and operate DCS (Distributed Control System) for the plant.
4. Learn and perform basic electrical troubleshooting.
5. Follow procedures for plant start-up, shut-down, cleaning and batching.
6. Maintain accurate and timely logs.
7. Respond to collected data and make adjustments to optimize plant operation. Do quality control tests on product streams and make necessary adjustments.
8. Remove, install, rebuild, lubricate and clean all equipment associated with plant processes.
9. Perform preventative maintenance tasks as directed.
10. Maintain a clean facility and follow the sanitation schedule completing all tasks as assigned.
11. Responsible for notifying management team of safety, environmental, quality and production concerns, problems and opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a production environment preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience with fabrication, welding, torching, cutting, gearbox repair, pump alignment, material handling systems, preventative maintenance, instrument and electrical work preferred.
- Experience with software systems, such as Maximo, preferred.
- Working knowledge in math, reading comprehension and mechanical reasoning required.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.