Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a Scientist with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry in Springhouse, PA. Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at Email blocked - click to apply or call at 216.256.7768.
"ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Daily preparation of quantitatively accurate standard and stock solutions for in vivo screening studies following guidelines.
- Daily preparation of reagents for dosing formulations and analytical requirements for in vivo screening studies following guidelines.
- Daily preparation of routine in vitro and/or in vivo samples from various biological matrices for LC/MS analysis following guidelines.
- Development of LC/MS methods for the accurate quantification of compounds, including troubleshooting chromatographic and Mass spectrometric conditions, identifying critical issues as they arise.
- Daily quantitative analysis in various matrices to determine concentrations according to the guidelines.
- Perform preliminary diagnostics on LC/MS equipment and transmit information to service providers in a timely manner.
- Daily scheduling of activities and weekly studies utilizing the Request Fulfillment System (RFS) to obtain study request details and plan schedules.
- Upload experimental conditions and final data into the Compound Warehouse in accordance with guidelines.
- Document all relevant in vivo or bioanalytical data in electronic shared folders daily; keep lab notebooks (paper or electronic) up to date with experimental details and results for study requesters and archival of data all following guidelines.
- Disseminate to team for review and to TA Teams for final reporting of screening studies.
- Perform modeling and statistical analysis on quantitative sample analysis data to obtain relevant parameters describing the in vivo or in vitro behavior of compounds and interpret data as appropriate to study design.
- Daily report generation of screening study reports for requestors and project team leads according to the Team format.
- Must be able to regularly operate office equipment.
- Must be able to regularly read, understand and follow-through on all correspondence.
- Must be able to regularly read, understand and verify accuracy of protocols.
- Demonstrates a skill of listening and sending clear, convincing and well-tuned messages through a variety of media. This includes, but not limited to, business discussions, electronic mail messages, oral presentations, internal reports, publication records and/or intellectual properties.
- Compliance and working knowledge of GLPs. GLP experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Winnonlin software a plus.
- General understanding of the drug discovery and development business.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. The overall background of experience and education should be sufficient to allow performance of the job requirements listed.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Clinical Study Design