We have an exciting position as a Technical Training Analyst for the Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainer (RVTT) platform for the WarFighter Focus (WFF) Contract at Camp Buehring,KWT
WarFighter FOCUS is the U.S. Army’s largest training services contract. It provides integrated worldwide Live, Virtual, and Constructive maintenance, operations, and sustainment of training systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Train soldiers and all Department of Defense (DoD) personnel on the effects of rollover and conduct drills that will provide the skill and ability to react properly during a rollover and/or emergency egress situation.
- Conduct briefings, demonstrations, perform scenario development, modification and testing as well as executes training and guide commanders and leaders through after actions reviews.
- Support all phases of soldier training including planning, coordination, and preparation, both independently and with military unit leaders and representatives.
- Hands-on training in a replicated tactical vehicle affords commanders the capability to immerse soldiers in a replicated operational environment (without risking the safety of soldiers, damaging expensive equipment, or potentially polluting/destroying the environment).
- Teaches basic classes, both on-site and on-line, for the company's applications and systems which may include lectures and/or hands-on sessions.
- Assists in writing training material from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation to support training. Reviews with senior level trainers and/or engineering, technical support, and/or applicable area to ensure that material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by senior level trainers to determine the effectiveness of training.
- Assists in the review of external training programs to determine feasibility of purchase.
- Gains proficiency in and remains informed of applicable company products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or related field preferred.
- Two or more years of technical training experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and on-line presentations.
- Two additional years of related training experience.
- Must currently possess at a minimum an Interim security clearance and be able to obtain/maintain an active/valid US security clearance.
- Basic communication skills to write training procedures.
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications.
- Basic interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees.
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentation.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields.
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Office environment
- Must be able to travel to various locations.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.