POSITION AVAILABLE MOVING FAST!!!!
A new insurance verification position is available in the Canton, Michigan area! Interviews are happening this week and they are looking for people to fill this position ASAP!
The details of the position are below - if this is something you'd be interested in please email your most up to date resume to Liam at l[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply!
Position: Insurance Verification Specialist
Work Location: Canton, MI 48188
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr
Production Shift: flexibility to work any 8 hour shift between 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday-Friday
- Verifying Patient eligibility, coordinating benefits, running tests claims and determining patient coverage/responsible for services including, but not limited to primarily major medical insurance benefits verification, complex insurance plan verification and high volume PBM plans.
- The IVS needs to understand and work with J-Codes, diagnosis codes, route of administration, place of service, IPA claims, Medicare B & D billing, Major Medical, and PBM.
- The IVS will also be responsible for the coordination of benefits investigation and partnering with patient assistance programs.
- Utilizes all available resources to obtain and enter insurance coverage information for ordered services into patient’s file.
- Verifies patient insurance coverage of medications, administration supplies and related pharmacy services through proper investigation into either major medical benefits (including Medicare) or pharmacy benefits.
- Facilitates and completes the prior authorization process with insurance companies and practitioner offices.
- Completes a full Medical Verification for all medications, administration supplies and related pharmacy services.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||