Job Title: Automation Engineer
Compensation: $65/ hr
We are looking for passionate Automation Test Engineer who will be primarily responsible scripting and coming up with solutions for test automation challenges across various products and channels. Senior Specialist will be working with team made up of automation engineers, software engineers, architects, product owners and engagement managers.
Work you’ll do
- Design and implement test automation frame work/process for leading automation tools like UFT/Selenium and Coded UI
- Standardizing the framework for Web, Windows, SAP, Mobile, Web services and make them work under in a single roof.
- Will be implementing the best industry practice for CI (Continuous Integration) by implementing leading tools like Jenkins or TFS.
- Should come up with the process for monitoring all the applications that teams supports in a constant interval.
- Will be acting as centralized repository manager for all automation artifacts that team will be developed.
- Will be working closely with project team (Architect/Leads) to support code coverage process
- Will be working as ALM admin, manage projects/teams and provide access to the team.
- Will be controlling the license servers for UFT and ALM.
- Strong technical skills in programming, designing, systems development methodology, automation engineering methodology.
- Will be conducting serious reviews on latest enhancement in automation tools.
- Implementing standard process on Non-Conventional testing like API, RESTFUL, SOAP, etc.
- Support performance engineering team in coming up with process for single user performance test using functional testing tools.
- Conduct automation assessment and feasibility study for all automation assignments.
- Will be supporting nonstandard UI like (Outlook, Skype, Infrastructure Porting, etc.).
- Will be maintaining strong relationships with teams/COP and practices.
- Identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Will be doing trends analyses on Cloud, CRM, etc...
- Will be working in test-driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development(BDD)
- Very strong understanding of OOD, software design patterns and principles.
- Estimates & proposes project automation testing budget, tool and resources needs.
- Makes modifications to automation jobs and schedules for jobs in non-production/production environments when necessary.
- Accountable for managing all automation activities and sign off.
- Constantly evaluate test automation strategy, process and approach to identify areas of improvement.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Setup, configure, and maintain the automated testing environments for the entire practice.
- Oversee all aspects of automation testing including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Participate in product onboarding to understand automation scope of the product
- Manage cross-functional relationships across a project/product
- Should have Engineering/Masters/Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with 6+ years of Experience
- Should have in-depth knowledge in UFT 12.0 and above version, knowledge in Coded UI/ is mandatory.
- Should have detailed knowledge in VB Scripting/Windows Shell/PEARL Scripting and basic in.NET/JAVA
- Should have detailed knowledge in SQL commands (HANA, SQL Server or ORACLE).
- Should have strong knowledge on ALM/MTM/VSTS/TFS.
- Should have working knowledge to automate Mobile Applications and assess tools.
- Mastery in Agile development environment especially SCRUM.
- Must have knowledge on of web, windows, mobile and SAP based technologies;
- Well experienced in extremely large-scale computing infrastructures.
- Experienced in defining, designing, creating, & executing tests in cross browser compatibility.
- Experience with environment infrastructure in terms of setup and configuration required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups.
- High energy, result driven person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people.
- Understands enterprise wide networks and software implementations.
- Having knowledge on any of open sources tools like device anywhere, appium, perfecto mobile and third party controls in swf/wpf/infragestics.
- Basic hands on knowledge in performance testing.
- HP certifications If any
- Recommends automation process improvements to management to provide operational efficiencies
- Able to produce clear, concise status reports.
- Able to build confidence and trust with customers.
- Display very effective analytical skills
- Is committed to customer satisfaction.
- Is committed to the highest standard of excellence.
- Extensive experience working with project management process, including experience with project management tools to plan, manage and monitor projects
Java (Programming Language)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 44763
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About The CSI Companies
View the full profile
At The CSI Companies, we provide comprehensive staffing solutions to companies nationwide through our four specialty divisions:
• CSI Financial
• CSI Healthcare IT
• CSI Professional
• CSI Tech
In 2010, The CSI Companies became a part of Recruit Global Staffing, active in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. Recruit Global Staffing is a leading global HR service provider, part of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. As a member of the Recruit family, we can extend the benefits of global recognition and universal resources to our valued clients and candidates.
We have kept our promise to provide national staffing and local support since our doors opened in 1994. Our national reach lets us provide you with the best staffing solution at your exact point of need, no matter your location. Today, we remain one of the fastest-growing recruiting firms in the nation.
CSI Gives Back
At CSI, we extend our community contribution beyond providing candidates with flexible job opportunities and connecting clients with top-tier talent. Through our local support commitment, we partner with organizations near and far to meaningfully impact the lives of those in need.
What began as a sponsorship of community events has flourished into a full-fledged social responsibility initiative that spans fundraisers, volunteerism, board membership, and cherished partnerships with local and national philanthropic organizations.
CSI Gives Back is the heart of The CSI Companies.