Starting Wage from $12.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Get paid weekly
Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability Plans
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager for details.
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for details.
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS to count their business’ inventory in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
Service – Deliver excellence in everything you do.
Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
Results – Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail, Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisintl.com.
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated