To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Christer Antonsen
- Phone: 5034031912
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Firmware Engineer - Portland Oregon
Aerotek • Portland, OR
Posted 26 days ago
- Produce firmware engineering design documents from product requirements specifications, and effectively communicate those designs to colleagues and managers.
- Develop test plans for firmware/hardware design-proof testing and feasibility studies with regard to cost and schedule for specified firmware designs.
- Investigate modes of failure with regard to legacy firmware.
- Provide technical support to Customers and work directly with customers, and internal teams to identify customer requirements, establish design expectations, and agreed upon design, performance, and goals for projects.
- Develop and maintain project time-lines to ensure all key deliverables are met.
- Coordinate activities to accomplish prototype and pilot production runs to mature the design to meet customer needs for finished products.
- Coordinate project activities to ensure smooth release of products into manufacturing meeting customer requirements and established time-lines.
- Experience with Embedded C/C++
- Experience with Python or Perl
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.