You love working outside instead of sitting at a desk. You enjoy getting the job done so it’s perfect. And if you like working with your hands detailing equipment like you do your car at home, then we want to hear from you! 4Rivers Equipment is seeking qualified candidates for our full-time Wash Bay Technician at our Albuquerque, NM location! This position ensures that all machines are in “demo-ready” condition at all times.
- Low Deductible Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Life/ADD Insurance
- Online Learning
- Paid Time Off
- Asset Investment
- Employee discounts at all 16 4Rivers locations
- Customized Career Path
By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with over 400 employees in locations up and down the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Wyoming, through Colorado and New Mexico, down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That's being, Your Working Partner . 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment.
- Wash, clean and detail equipment in wash bay area.
- Drive company vehicle and trailer with loaded equipment to and from customer’s property.
- Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required in the detailing process.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools, and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery processes
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. unassisted
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid Driver’s license required with good driving record
- Fork lift license preferred
Physical Effort: Wash Bay Technicians must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 50 lbs. unassisted. They must be able to move on/under heavy equipment and must be able to stoop, bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time. Wash Bay Technicians also must be able to operate equipment day and night.
Working Conditions: Wash Bay Technicians deal with many different products that are hazardous. There are hazards from electrical, mechanical and power equipment; risk of exposure to chemicals such as steam cleaner soap, used oil, spent antifreeze, parts cleaning solvent, volatile hydrocarbons, battery acid, etc. Wash Bay Technicians frequently have to work in adverse weather conditions as well. They also face risk of exposure to dust, dirt, mists, fumes, and non-continuous noises of varying sound levels and intensities. Most work will be performed outside or in the wash bay area.
Travel: Little to none.
Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is vital. Must attend work regularly and to arrive at work on time. Failure to do so detrimentally affects team morale and productivity.
4Rivers Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full job description attached.