Scheduling Coordinator (Full Time)
Home Instead Senior Care, Long Beach is dedicated to providing exceptional, consistent care to seniors in our community. We are looking for a Scheduling Coordinator who wants to be part of our service team and is committed to customer service excellence.
- Ensuring high quality matches for clients and caregivers
- Communicating schedules, care needs and expectations (verbally and in writing)
- Delivering continuous high-quality customer service
- Clear, concise and timely documentation of client information
- Partnering with the scheduling and care coordination team to ensure all shifts are filled as per clients’ care needs and expectations
- Ensuring caregivers scheduling requests are met, based on their skill set and requested work schedule
We require the following experience and skill set:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Senior Care industry experience preferred
- Minimum two (2) years prior customer service experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency, ability to focus
- Detail oriented including desire to understand details / specifics
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Work well equally as a member of a team and independently
The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and interactive team. We offer competitive pay based on experience, bonus opportunity, holiday pay, vacation pay and benefits.
Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated. Coastal Community Senior Care, LLC dba Home Instead Senior Care HCO# 194700062
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Electronic Medical Record
Provide Logistical Support