Senior Financial Analyst
Ensign Services, Inc. (ESI) is seeking a results-driven Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing company, as it serves the needs of our rapidly-expanding client base across the United States. The primary responsibility of the Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst is to partner with our accounting, reporting, revenue and various interdisciplinary teams. The role will assist with internal and external reporting for the Company; including monthly management reporting package, quarterly Board of Directors and Investor Relations reporting, quarterly and annual forecasts. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be involved in ad hoc finance and accounting related projects. Take this opportunity to join and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry!
This position is based in ESI's South Orange County Service Center in Mission Viejo, California.
About the Company:
Ensign Services, Inc. currently serves over 300 health care operations that employ over 32,000 employees across 16 states. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the “Service Center” - a team of accounting, legal, human resources, benefits, compliance, payroll, construction, training and information technology resources. Service Center personnel are dedicated subject matter consultants who guide and advise field leaders. This structure allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day issues in their locations.
What sets us apart from other companies is the quality of our most valuable resource: our people. On a daily basis, we focus on living our Culture:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allows Service Center employees to feel valued and excited about their impact on the operational partners and team members. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and perform financial analytics of both internal and external financial statements
- Analyze financial and operational reports to identify actionable recommendation process improvement
- Prepare with the preparation of annual and quarterly financial forecasts
- Prepare financial presentations; including Board of Directors and Investor Relations reporting
- Assist with the development of financial and operational reports for management
- Determine the accuracy of the financial information
- Develop and maintain financial reporting tools
- Assist with the preparation of SEC filings
- Internal with other interdisciplinary departments in order to properly analyze the financial and operational dynamics
Required Skill Set
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years minimum of experience in the financial analysis or related field required
- Knowledge of GAAP financial statements and financial reporting
- CPA is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superior time management / organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
Wage Rate: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Full-Time, Exempt Employee
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Location: OC Service Center, Mission Viejo, California
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background screening required.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method