To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carrollton, TX 75006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant - Atlanta and Nashville
SRI • Carrollton, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Business Consultant position is responsible for working with their assigned franchisees on our brand standards and best practices to grow their businesses. This position demonstrates and explains to the franchisee how to understand financial statements, produce finish products, resources available to the franchisee for help and how to use the center management software. Essential Functions Work with franchisees to identify their specific needs. Support the franchisees goals and priorities. Be knowledgeable and able to evaluate and assist franchisees in the following key business areas:
* Financial Analysis including:
* Balance Sheet and Income Statement analysis
* Operating ratios/guidelines
* Cash Flow/Budget projection & Financial Ratio Analysis spreadsheets
* Pricing strategy and analysis
* Sales & Marketing Management
* Production management including workflow
* Training programs available to franchisees
* Business Planning
* Center Management Software Knowledge
* Ensure every center is visited a minimum of twice per year.
* Create written documentation of all center visits, calls and checklists completed as required. Upload into appropriate center storage folders as per department policy.
* Develop professional skills through company and industry-related resources.
* Coordinate travel within company guidelines, and stay within assigned regional yearly budget.
* Assist with special projects as assigned by Director of Franchise Operations, Vice President of Franchise Support and/or Executive Vice President of Franchise Support and Development.
1. Strong skills in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 2. Previous experience in a support / coordinator capacity preferred 3. Ability to travel at least 50% of the time 4. Excellent organizational skills 5. Excellent verbal and written communications 6. Self-directed 7. Ability to manage multiple projects 8. Ability to meet deadlines and quality expectations 9. Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive corporate issues or Franchisee compliance or other business related items is required Must have knowledge or experience in the Print or Sign Industry