$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
Office Team is looking for an HR Associate. This is a temporary role with the possibility of turning into permanent employment for the right person.
Responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Assist with job postings and other recruitment efforts
- Interact with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, and public and private agencies, such as reference checks and verifications of employment.
- Assists with onboarding and new hire orientation
- Provides clerical and operational support to other human resource staff such as assisting with preparing correspondence as requested, make photocopies, and scanning and emailing documents.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HR Assistant
- Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- at least 1 year of relevant experience in HR (internship experience applies)
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience
- Data entry experience preferred
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at
for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Assistant.