Dove Healthcare - Bloomer | 2217 Duncan Road Bloomer, WI 54724
Join our dynamic, consistent therapy team as a licensed occupational therapist. Enjoy one-on-one time with patients, seeing them progress through treatment and knowing that you are truly making a difference.
You will also enjoy manageable productivity expectations while working in a modern, spacious therapy gym.
New graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
- plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct occupational therapy, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules regulations, and guidelines that govern a skilled nursing facility
- participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of patient care plans, patient assessments, etc. as necessary
- maintain treatment records, patient files, and progress notes as required
- participate in the development and implementation of patient assessments and care plans, including quarterly reviews
COVID-19 Vaccine: Per the CMS federal mandate, the vaccine is required for employees of Dove Healthcare skilled nursing center / nursing home locations. After an employment offer has been made, an employee that believes they qualify for a religious or medical exemption should contact our HR department directly. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Casual Occupational Therapist (OT) or
- master's degree (or bachelor's degree for those grandfathered in) in occupational therapy from an accredited college or university;
- current license as an occupational therapist in the State of Wisconsin
- we will consider new graduates that will be testing
Our Therapists Enjoy:
- enhanced starting wage scale
- modern, spacious therapy gyms with the latest technology and equipment
- balanced productivity standards
- less travel and consistent in-patient/out-patient case load
- opportunity to develop a specialty
- flexible schedule
Health and Wellness Benefits
- health insurance
- health savings account (HSA) with company contribution
- flexible spending accounts
- company paid life and AD&D insurance
- dental, and vision Insurance
- telehealth options (available to non-health plan participants too)
- wellness incentives, including onsite gyms, health club reimbursement, weight loss program reimbursement
- supplemental benefits, including short-term disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, hospital indemnity, cancer
- paid time off (PTO) - earn up to 5 weeks during your first year
- employee assistance program (EAP)
- CLAIR - on demand pay - early wage access
- childcare assistance - up to 20%
- 401k, with company match
- financial planning resources
- referral bonus - up to $700 per referral
- perfect attendance incentive
- tuition reimbursement / scholarship opportunities
- continuing education
- career mapping
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare
Dove Healthcare consists of six skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers and five assisted living residences in Barron, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Osseo, and Rice Lake.
Our core services include in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation, post-hospital care, ventilator care, skilled nursing, long-term and end-of-life care, as well as senior independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
As an innovative healthcare provider and community partner, we provide compassionate care and service to meet the needs of those who depend on us. We commit to excellence through adherence to high standards, disciplined leadership, and mutual respect for all.
For more information, visit dovehealthcare.com.
- Health Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Progress Note