To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Manager- Hilton Pointe at Squaw Peak
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak has completed a full meeting space rejuvenation and the introduction of the Agave Suites at North Pointe. The all new Agave Suites offer an exclusive experience with a private lobby concierge, private Agave pool and cabana, plush robes, upgraded amenities and two bottled waters per suite per day. For group meetings of 200-220 suites the Agave Suites at North Pointe offer and exclusive group buyout opportunity. Imagine your group enjoying the opportunity to be housed together just steps from the newly renovated meeting space. Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak offers more than 48,000 square feet of flexible event space including three spacious ballrooms and numerous choices of conference rooms have been remastered from top to bottom. Events are streamlined with state-of-the-art technologies, and guests stay connected with DS3 high-speed Internet access and the Hilton Connectivity Station.Located on 27 acres, the 563-suite resort is bordered by 3,000 acres of scenic Sonoran desert in the adjacent mountain preserve providing guests with spectacular views and immediate access to Arizona's natural beauty.The all-suite resort offers spacious one king bed or two queens suites, the Hilton Serenity Bed & Bath Collection™, as well as high-tech and high-touch guestroom amenities.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the management of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Assist in monitoring and assessing service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Oversee the VIP guest process including, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations and ensuring smooth check-in/check-out
- Assist with up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!