Sr. Business Intelligence Architect – Washington, DC
The Business Intelligence Architect will be responsible for analyzing and articulating complex system requirements and the subsequent development of reporting, analytical, and dashboard solutions for the Business intelligence (BI) platform spanning business domains across the university. They will contribute to project management activities, such as scoping, estimating, and planning, to ensure critical milestones are met with high quality deliverables. The individual will perform design, development, testing, validation, performance tuning and quality assurance activities for the individual business intelligence projects.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience/ training
• 7+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities implementing medium and large scale projects, product integration and/or development systems, business intelligence solutions and data modeling
• Strong Microstrategy experience in semantic layer architecting, development, document and dashboard design and development, visualization development, and system administration
• Experience with PL/SQL and one or more commercial relational databases (SQL Server is a plus)
• Excellent analytical skills and requirement gathering experience
• Experience in dimensional modeling and ETL design
• Demonstrated technical flexibility and the ability to work with different business areas and new systems/technologies
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and customers
• Practical experience following SDLC and iterative development processes, change control
• Strong team building skills and ability to gain cooperation and to motivate others
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.