Would you like to work in-house and use your legal skills to work for an established financial institution that is dedicated to serving community needs? Being part of a team that serves the compliance needs of one financial client will allow you to solve problems and develop work skills rather than tracking hours and trying to serve many clients. You will be part of reviewing new products and initiatives and ensuring that customers are treated fairly in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. This position is responsible and accountable as part of the Compliance Department to help the Bank achieve the highest level possible regulatory compliance and to work with operational areas to identify, prioritize and solve problems and issues as they arise.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Implement compliance requirements in coordination with Bank Departments.
• Develop and implement a compliance management plan.
• Respond timely and effectively to assigned compliance issues.
• Support Enterprise Risk Management initiatives and risk assessment.
• Provide compliance support for designated material initiatives.
• Implement all aspects of the Compliance Policy as directed by the Compliance Officer.
• Oversee responses audit and regulatory requests.
• Juris Doctor from an accredited ABA law school.
• Active member of the Pennsylvania Bar, current on all registration requirements, and permitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
• Five (5) years of financial regulatory compliance.
• Ability to research compliance issues and provide effective guidance.
• Effective and efficient written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
• Effective planning, time management and organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage daily operations and workflows.Benefits Information
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to VP/Regulatory Affairs
- Financial Institution
- Problem Solving