To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR 97006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Application Engineer
Kforce Technology • Beaverton, OR
Posted 7 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Web Application Engineer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
As a Web Application Engineer, we're looking for a team member who is curious and creative; who is thoughtful, and a creative problem-solver. You will be responsive to client customer needs. Your role on the team will include working on a highly collaborative scrum team of 4-5 developers who will develop all aspects of the commerce in the cloud company website experience. Relationship building is key for this role. You will be involved in designing and creating fully responsive components and applications in a continuous delivery model to bring the company commerce cloud solution to consumers.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Excellent foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
- Diverse and deep experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using server-side languages such as Java, Node
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, or similar technologies
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis and automated integration tests
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or CircleCI and working on teams with DevOps responsibilities
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum development environment, including a demonstrated ability to deliver software applications in this environment
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Self-starter who can work without a lot of supervision or direction, willing to make decisions without checking with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.