To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultant, Nonprofit
TriNet Group, Inc • Seattle, WA
Posted 17 days ago
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Degree - None
Sales - Marketing
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
We’re adding a Sales Consultant to our Nonprofit vertical team. Successful Sales Consultants in this vertical love the sales process, excel at making data driven decisions, understand the needs of the Nonprofit industry and are passionate about helping Nonprofit businesses compete in today’s market. They understand how to turn a cold call into a face-to-face meeting, and then how to work with that prospect to create value for both that potential client and TriNet. They also thrive in high-growth environments with the ability to make an impact.
As a Sales Consultant in the Nonprofit vertical, you will be responsible for selling our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to new and/or established Nonprofit businesses (typically less than 500 employees). You will work with these business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk while providing excellent service to their employees by moving them to a consolidated HR model.
Sales Consultants target and convert prospects into clients with their thorough understanding of TriNet’s value proposition and their ability to quantify that benefit for clients. You will write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present those proposals to your prospective clients. You will utilize data to position products and enable customers to understand how TriNet’s products and services will impact their own P&L. You are also responsible for or meeting the yearly sales quota of Worksite Employees (WSE) by identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our PEO services to C-level executives within TriNet’s defined verticals.
• Find and develop prospects by heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, business development through support organizations, and Centers of Influence
• Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
• Sell our core Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to C-level executives at prospective small businesses by quantifying TriNet’s benefits and value proposition
• Work with business owners and their leaders to help them contain costs, simplify administration, and minimize employer-related risk by moving to a consolidated HR model
• Write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present approved proposals to prospective clients
• Utilize data to position products and involve the prospective customer in determining how various capabilities, products and services impact not only their P&L but also their ability to efficiently run their organization
• Responsible for concurrently moving a number of prospects through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close.
• Achieve the quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business opportunities
• Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
• Demonstrate POISE , TriNet’s core values, at all times
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in consultative sales
• Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience required
• Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business
• Human Capital Management industry experience a plus
• Prior experience selling in one of the following industries is a plus: SaaS, HRO, BPO
• Experience making Nonprofit connections in local market
• Previous Nonprofit experience. Should have sold to or worked at a Nonprofit organization
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and Salesforce.com
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
• Ability and willingness to travel to prospective clients’ sites within United States
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• Ability and willingness to travel to prospective clients’ sites
• May be required to work at a TriNet office location (full-time or part-time)
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation.
Job ID: 1700912_332331246
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.