To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millsboro, DE 19966
- Wei Chen
- Phone: 973-521-8062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Document Control Administrator - I (Assistant)
Joule • Millsboro, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Document Control Administrator - I (Assistant)
Location: Millsboro, DE
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The candidate will report to the Millsboro Quality Assurance Manager, and will interact with the members of the QA Department on a daily basis.
The candidate will be responsible for collating and filing testing and production records; data entry into various Quality Assurance documents; working with team members reviewing and revising current documents and creating and providing documents for the team as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science related field.
- Candidate must be able to carry out basic administrative duties with minimal supervision, and be able to communicate effectively with multiple contacts and departments as part of a Document Improvement Team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel in order to revise current Production and Quality documents, and also develop new documents and forms with team members.
- Experience in editing and proofreading is beneficial.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.