To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Huntsville, AL
Posted 11 days ago
Project Architect - Huntsville, AL
Position: Project Architect
Work Location: Birmingham, AL or Nashville, TN (Relocation Support will be provided)
Salary/ Pay: DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances, Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave
Supervisory: Responsibility - No (Yes in the future)
Report to: President
A global construction service firm has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager.
This position will be stationed at clients (mostly manufacturing plants) in Alabama and Tennessee area.
Architectural Project Managers are responsible for the management of entire projects, from start to finish including conceptual, schematic, design development, construction documentation and construction services. You will be responsible for leading consultants, internal resources, overseeing the development of contract documents, adhering to budgets, facilitating contracts, construction site representation, and are a primary client contact throughout the life of a project.
The portfolio include Manufacturing plant facilities, Industrial facilities. Office buildings, Education facilities, and Commercial facilities.
Founded back in early 1900's, the firm offers services to a diverse client base with extensive global experiences.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth due to the company’s start-up phase to serve clients in GA, TN and AL areas.
The work sites are most likely in TN or AL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING, OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED (NOT OFFICIAL JOB DESCRIPTION: PLEASE ASK INTERVIEWERS FOR MORE DETAILS) :
• Manage projects and teams, and mentor staff and day-to-day client interaction
• Establish the factual parameters of the design work (e.g., code, site restrictions, budget, and schedule restraints), identify building systems options and related performance and cost criteria, and assist in the presentation of design documents
• Formulate the project work plan based on an approved scope of work. Lead the execution of the various tasks identified therein. Assume primary responsibility for the daily activities of the architectural project team and the progress of the work and for the technical quality of the Construction Documents (drawings and specifications)
• Set the project schedule and budget, and identifying changes to the scope of the work and related repercussions on project schedule and budget. Advise the
• Director of Georgia Office of changes in the project workload.
• Initiate and orchestrate the work of the entire project team (the various engineering and interiors disciplines, and other consultants), and facilitate the timely exchange of information between all project team member; assume responsibility for the coordination of all disciplines, documents, and for insuring that quality control procedures are enforced
• Perform all in-house construction administration duties: respond to RFI’s, review and approve shop drawings, issue bulletins, etc.; assist in providing field-representation services.
• Help maintain and improve office architectural standards, details and production tools.
• Attend marketing presentations for new project opportunities.
• Perform related duties as assigned
Experience: 10+ years of experience in the field of Architecture (Preferably at general contractors)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering; Masters preferred.
License: Registered Architect/Professional Engineer preferred
Language: Strong communication skills in English (Japanese Bilingual Skill is a plus)Skill: Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Project, Microsoft Office, and ProjectWise
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID