A diverse culture embracing change, challenges, and collective growth!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Peterson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
Our firm has a long history and reputation for design excellence because we believe that all the facets of our design, from architecture, consulting, engineering, and planning, must create a positive impact for our clients, the community, and the world. This belief has allowed our firm to succeed and grow to over 450 staff in a broad range of markets in eight U.S. offices.Why join us?
- EMPLOYEE INSURANCE PROGRAM
- EMPLOYEES’ SAVINGS PLAN 401 (K)
- PROFESSIONAL LICENSE + LEED
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- SICK LEAVE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- BUSINESS CASUAL
- VOLUNTEER SPONSORSHIPS
- TECHNICAL SEMINARS
- OVERTIME COMPENSATION
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in K-12 projects and working with DSA highly desired.
- Minimum four years' experience in A/E industry
- Minimum or a Bachelor degree in architecture or with a focus in architecture
- Professional licensure preferred and at a minimum being pursued
- LEED accreditation or other sustainability designation preferred.
- Ability to work with clients and AHJ’s in a proactive and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to delegate work assignments.
- Strong computer and graphic skills, and demonstration of REVIT proficiency
- Ability to independently develop construction details
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others especially under deadline situations.
- Willingness to grow in the role and assume additional responsibilities
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
- As part of a design team, responsible for the building and system concepts and documentation process
- Participate in the development of a project story focusing on articulating goals and generating responding strategies
- Support the generation of design options and the preparation of presentations to convey design concepts
- Responsible for the coordination of team members (1-2) within the discipline
- Prepare and monitor project status reports for review by the Architecture Discipline Leader
- Responsible for coordination with the Project Manager and Studio Leader
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development
- Prepare and document required code research for project
- Attend project meetings as necessary
- Interface with other discipline team leaders
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Architecture + Design Discipline Leader
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Attention To Detail