To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mason, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Call Center Representative
PrideStaff • Mason, OH
Posted 26 days ago
PRIMARY ROLE: Provide exceptional customer service and support to Members, Providers and Store Divisions
1st Shift: 9:30am - 6pm Monday through Friday
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Respond to inbound calls and provide member service support in a timely, consistent and courteous manner
- Assist members by answering benefit questions, eligibility, web registration, authorizations, provider location inquiries, and claims details
- Interface with providers to verify member eligibility and authorize services
- Use system tools as appropriate to escalate issues between the various functional areas of the company
- Update member information as appropriate
- Must meet Customer Care Center productivity and quality goals
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact well with internal and external associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent active listening and comprehension skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy to the caller’s situation
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to reach resolution
- Manage time and multiple tasks effectively
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College or University degree preferred
- 2 – 3 years Customer Service experience required
- Call Center experience preferred
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Knowledge of benefits and/or insurance industry preferred