Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government's partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today's U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The HR/HRIS Specialist plays a key role in the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities. Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and work flow, and maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes (i.e. annual performance review process and other systems) and to improve data management and efficiency. Maintains and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of HR management and staff. Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools. Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls. Trains and provides troubleshooting tips to other HR members on features and functionality of HRIS systems and applications as needed. Works with payroll to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions. Audit ADP feed against carrier reporting. May serve as HR department liaison to IT function.
Assist in implementation of strategic compensation and benefit programs that promote market competitiveness to attract and retain talent.
- Analyze and report the need for system enhancement or customization
- Support the implementation/maintenance of various modules within ADP and CostPoint
- Data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and assure data integrity of HR information globally
- Primary liaison for ADP HRIS
- Determine the validity of other modules within ADP and CostPoint and ensure current modules are being utilized and optimized to the fullest
- Recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes (i.e. onboarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, performance management, recruitment, etc.)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Benefits Administration in ensuring open enrollment system functionality meets the needs of the organization and reflects the accuracy of the benefits renewal rates and policy
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users
Audits and Compliance:
- Develop a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of data in the HRIS system and databases
- Serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements
- Coordination of compliance for HR
- I-9 audit and maintenance
- Assist benefits administration in Federal & State PDL, PFL, FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, AB1825, 5500, EEO compliance
Benefits and Compensation Administration Back-up:
Ability to come to Arlington/DC office when needed
- May interface with vendors and benefit brokers to resolve employee questions and claims
- Assist with new hire, insurance, 401(k), commuter benefits and FSA benefits enrollment
- Assist in management of performance review systems globally
- Assist in benchmarking salary and benefits surveys
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business related or similar field is preferred
- 5+ years in-depth experience managing various HRIS and compensation programs
- Proficiency with CostPoint, ADP, or other HRIS and web-based compensation and talent management tools preferred
- Experience with salary surveys (Radford, Mercer, Towers Perrin and others)
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993