Established company seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of the rapidly growing team at a company in the Manufacturing industry. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, your duties will include matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. You will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. The full-time opening for an Account Payable Clerk is located in the Petaluma, California area.
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
- Knowledge of billing
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Strong organization skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
for more information.