Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you're getting the best.
When you work at Lennox International, you’re among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join nearly 10,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a better place.
This Mechanical Engineer designs, fabricates, modifies, and evaluates complex mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems, and systems.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Write test procedures, compile, and evaluate design and test data and prepare technical specifications.
- Recommend design approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products or processes.
- Coordinate with technical support personnel to conduct prototypes or experimental runs for products or processes.
- Coordinate the efforts of drafters, technical writers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as needed.
#LI - Hybrid
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 1 year of related experience.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. This position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term growth possibilities and open to a role currently designated as hybrid/blended.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY:
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.
- Engineering Physics