To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Financial Services, Supervisor
The Judge Group • Rancho Mirage, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Experience - 4 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Finance, Accounting, Management
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Excellent Patient Financial Services, Supervisor position available for you! This position will be a contract role for 3+ months with HUGE possibility for contract extension or even a permanent placement! I have provided the job description below. This will be located in the Rancho Mirage, CA!
Works independently and under the direction of Revenue Cycle/PFS Leadership. Supervisor ensures daily coordination of work flow while maintaining a positive work environment, acting as a resource to staff, supporting appropriate financial practices and monitoring staff and operations to allow for optimal performance in team job responsibilities. Ensures that staff are provided with training, support and oversight that will enable EMC to maintain financial services activities and an Accounts Receivable cycle that occurs on a timely basis and in compliance with all regulatory and Payor /C MS requirements. Oversee and directs activities related to the business office and processing of patient accounts, to include follow up with key stakeholders, patients and staff. Supervisor will meets with PFS Manager/Revenue Cycle Leadership on a regular basis to discuss issues and to identify those areas that are not meeting standards. Ultimately supervisor will manage and coordinate the medical reimbursement activities (financial collection activities within the Revenue Cycle for EMC. Position reports to the PFS Manager and supervises the Patient Accounting Representatives, Cash Posting, Call Center or Applicable Reimbursement Coordinators.
- Preferred: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Required: 2 – 4 years Supervisory preferred
- Billing/collections experience or experience in a healthcare financial environment required
- Strong Microsoft Windows knowledge, keyboarding skills required
- Experience with Internet applications, MS Work, Excel and databases applications helpful
- Knowledge of hospital, clinic, DME or other related healthcare financial/billing and databases systems required
- Knowledge of financial and reimbursement rules related to billing and collections of managed care payors, MediCal, Medicare or other related payor knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated and proven ability to communicate effectively in writing, phone, small groups both verbal and in writing
- Ability to display analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of medical terminology, C PT/IC D9 (or IC D-10) coding or other related regulatory and coding requirements
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership and supervision skills
- Knowledgeable of Revenue C ycle or areas within financial services to support the entire Revenue C ycle, experience in Medical Records, billing, patient access/registration requires
- Schedule: Mon. – Fri. 8 to 5
- Holidays off
If you are interested, or know anyone that might be, you can reach me at 949-383-2536 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES!!!
Job ID: 613443
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.