To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
- Kim Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Utilization Management Representative
Kelly Services • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are seeking several Customer Service Utilization Management Representatives to work for a one of our top Healthcare Corporations located in Plantation, FL!
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
The Customer Service Utilization Management Representative will be responsible for coordinating cases for precertification and prior authorization review.
- Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work.
- Determines contract and benefit eligibility to provide authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient precertification, prior authorization, and post service requests.
- Refers cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer.
- Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the computer system in accordance with the plan certificate.
- Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of customer service or call-center experience.
- Must have precertification and/or prior authorization experience.
- Medical terminology training and experience in medical or insurance field.
- Knowledge on Medicaid guidelines a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work in a team and in a fast pace setting
- Proficient analytical, written and oral communication skills.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email Kim Smith at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for any additional questions about the job posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.