Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day contact to all journalists in the U.S. for PE product, and the SE U.S. for Honda & Acura auto, to drive positive press coverage of each concerning brand and business competitiveness — a key driver of consumer demand and stakeholder confidence. Your endless curiosity will drive innovative activities.
At Honda, our associates take pride in their responsibilities. A typical day for a Public Relations Administrator will include:
- Manages corporate relationship with and acts as spokesperson to all journalists for both Auto and Power Equipment business units
- Provide PR support for full scope of Power Equipment launch activities
- Develops proactive and relative messaging concerning Auto and PE product, brand, and business
We are looking for qualified people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic. To bring the future to Honda as a Public Relations Administrator, you must have:
- B.A. in Communications, PR or related field, 5-years of functional experience in public relations, 5-years of general experience in the automotive industry
- Fluency in automotive product and industry trends
- Strong media relations and public speaking skills
- Ability to articulate automobile technical functionality, attributes, and characteristics
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred for opportunities with Hispanic media based in Florida and Texas
- This position is located in Alpharetta,GA
- Competitive Salary Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Bonus Program Honda Product Purchase Programs
- 401K Program
- Company Car Program
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
#LI-EP1 – LinkedIn