You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL A Regional Driver *Home Weekends
Centerline is hiring regional Class A flatbed drivers that will be dedicated to the Standard Logistics team. Standard Logistics is one of the largest, most trusted roofing and waterproofing businesses in the world. We are looking for regional truck drivers who have expertise in navigating the area. You will excel in this role if you have experience operating flatbeds on routes with multiple stops.
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 53′ Flatbed safely
- Items hauling roofing materials
- Effectively communicate with customers and the team
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Complete pre-and post-trip inspections
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
What you’ll get:
- Earn up to $93,000 annually plus per diem
- Safety bonuses of up to $3,000 annually
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Paid every Friday
- Home every weekend
- 2020 Freightliners with comprehensive maintenance plans
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, flexible spending account
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. #dms
What you’ll need:
- 12 months of Class A driving experience required within the previous 36 months
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 3 years
- 22 years of age
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 21074
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.