To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE 68114
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - FT - Overnights (6p-6a)
Sunrise Senior Living • Omaha, NE
Posted 11 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
'Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air.'
- Sunrise Leader At Sunrise, our Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for directing a team of nurses in sustaining the health and well-being of the residents within your Sunrise community.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
- Overseeing coordination of resident’ health and wellness needs, ancillary services, medication program management and completion of assessments and individual service plans
- Having responsibility for recruiting, hiring and training clinical team members and for their performance management, evaluation and engagement
- Passion for working with Seniors
- Graduate of an approved college or school of nursing with a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN)
- Two years RN experience including at least one year of experience in home health, assisted living, or long term care
- Minimum of one year nurse management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management scheduling and daily operations supervision
- Knowledge of applied nursing practices, techniques, and methods in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to identify on-going needs and services of residents through the assessment, Individualized Service Plan (ISP) process
- Outstanding assessment, medication administration, and follow-up skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, organize efficiently, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to guide team members in providing quality clinical care
- Demonstrate judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Proficeny with computers and electronic medical records, Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours as needed for resident care/services, including 24/7 on call responsibility
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Job ID: US-64337
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.