We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our Acute Care sales team ideally based out of the Denver, CO area. This team sells exam gloves, durable medical equipment, incontinence products, OR kits, plastics, skin care products, textiles, bathing systems, gauze, packs and gowns, protective apparel, surgical trays, advanced wound care, surgeons%26rsquo; gloves and other things used in hospitals. Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to directors, OR, Cath lab, ICU, Labor & Delivery, Emergency Department, materials management, & C‑Suite. The position reports to the field Divisional Sales Manager.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calling on hospitals within assigned territory to sell products;
- Making sales presentations to multiple decision-makers leading to product and program sales;
- Establishing and nurturing client relationships by developing strong relationships with key decision makers;
- Presenting/selling new products and maintaining existing business
- Team building among peers to ensure a collaboration across the continuum of care
- Leadership skills and ability to %26ldquo;close the deal%26rdquo;
- Preparing bids and price quotes;
- Occasional cold calling with intent to develop new markets
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commission, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience.
Relevant Work Experience
- 2 - 5 years business to business, outside sales experience required;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
53+ years of consecutive growth
550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
Why Medline Sales?
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Selling Techniques
- Cold Calling
- Team Building
- Project Commissioning