We are recruiting for a Bakery Thrift Store opening in the Sylva, NC area. This Thrift Store is owned by a well known and established company .
We are looking for a full time Store Operator and a part-time Retail Sales Clerk. The full time position will be 35-40 hours per week. The part-time Retail Sales Clerk, will work an average of 15-20 hours per week. The store hours are Monday-Friday 9:30am-5pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
Successful Operators and Clerks are individuals who are able to provide superior customer service while maintaining the store shelves keeping them stocked with
bread and snack products, operating the cash register daily, and performing everyday responsibilities of the store's daily functions. There will be constant
interaction with customers and you must be able to work independently.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintains proper rotation and freshness of product
* Maintains positive relationships and uses suggestive selling with retail customers
* Operates cash register and accurately records sales receipts. Prior experience a plus.
* Checks in stales from routes to ensure accuracy
* Maintains cleanliness of work area
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures
* Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules,
adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
All considered candidates must have a High School Diploma and reliable transportation. Must have at least 6 months of retail or grocery store experience.
Please submit resumes to be considered. We are actively recruiting now!