The position will utilize a combination of account development planning, customer onboarding processes, electronic campaign management, ongoing intelligence gathering and strategic outbound engagement with a broad array of customer contacts. High degree of business acumen (ability to calculate and communicate ROI), strong written and verbal communication skills, and professional resiliency are needed to perform this role.
- As a part of a new or existing national account onboarding process, analyze historical usage data in Salesforce and V2 as compared to account potential using sales intelligence tools and company sources, i.e. ZoomInfo, InsideView, LinkedIn etc..
- Define a plan of development and drive implementation
- Identify target contacts for engagement on a select group of national accounts
- Lead the development of electronic campaigns to gain attention and stay in front of targeted contacts
- Set up trigger event notifications
- Engage and educate new national account contacts via phone leveraging sales intelligence/trigger events, “critical success factors” and potential pain points to identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Facilitate the transfer of qualified opportunities to either a CORT sales professional and/or a designated corporate services consultant (CSC).
- College Degree or Equivalent
- Two or more years of business experience
- One or more years using Contact Relationship Management (CRM) preferred, i.e. Salesforce
- One or more years using sales intelligence data base preferred, i.e. ZoomInfo, Avention, InsideView, LinkedIn.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to speak and write business communications in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- PC systems and software proficient (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CRM, Sales Databases)
- Travel not required
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country’s leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world’s leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 80 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.