Oncology RNs with CHI St Vincent have a variety of skills from clinical to project management. Their ability to multitask and consistently deliver high quality care makes them some of the most well-rounded nurses patients can have. Keen assessment skills, critical thinking, and a sense of urgency attribute to their success.
As a nurse with us, you will advance your career by providing care to patients funneled in from other units in the medical center which will quickly acquaint you with a variety of injuries, treatment options, and disease states. This provides you with the education and experience to advance your nursing career in a specialized service line.
You appreciate that you will rarely have the same day twice and you thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment. Your documentation and communication is thorough, adding value to the whole nursing team. You position your teammate to do his, her, or their best work benefiting your shared patients by ensuring a smooth transition at shift change when you give report.
You have a talent for planning and coordinating which patients and their loved ones appreciate. You have the ability to think critically, creatively, and unconventionally when necessary. Project management is a natural talent as you will coordinate care between multiple patients while keeping your entire healthcare team on track with shared goals.
CHI St Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We are offering a sign on bonus up to $30,000
, depending on experience. We also offer relocation assistance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care. com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse working toward that, we invite you to join CHI St Vincent today and experience oncology nursing with us!
CHI St Vincent is a level-two trauma center, Magnet accredited, and voted as one of Arkansas Best Places to work. Apply now for this winning team!
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while delivering quality patient care
- Collect, read, and interpret assigned patient's health history
- Create and implement care plans in collaboration with other care team members
- Administer medications to patients and educate caregivers when necessary
- Diploma in Nursing from accredited nursing program or Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Active Registered Nurse Licensure in Arkansas or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Arkansas Board of Nursing. License must be unencumbered.
- 6 months of nursing experience required (New graduates would need to complete a residency program before consideration for this unit)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous nursing experience in oncology or acute care medical surgical
related skills: oncology nurse, OCN, chemotherapy, chemo, vital signs, IVs, feeding tubes, catheters, foley, oxygen tanks (o2), medication, pharmacology, admissions, discharge, electronic medical records (emr), charting, medical history, caloric intake, output, project management, coordination, follow up, rounding, reconciliation, wound care, dressing change, bandages, sutures, staples, ulcers, acute care, staff nurse. job, nursing jobs, rn jobs, acute care hospitals, nursing care
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.